Complete the form below to redeem your bonus Makita product
Please have the following information ready before continuing with the claim:
- Tax Invoice - you will need to enter the invoice details, then upload or send a copy with the claim.
- Contact & Street Address - for the delivery of your claim if approved
Please ensure that someone is available during business hours to sign for the delivery. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, misdirected or misplaced delivery due to incorrectly provided delivery address &/or absence to sign for the delivery.
MAKITA REDEMPTION OFFERS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any claim for redemption of applicable products is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on the bonus item(s) and how to make a claim, form a part of these terms and conditions. Claims not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are ineligible.
- The promoter is Makita (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 57 001 117 335, 2 Litton Close, Pemulwuy NSW 2145.
- Offer is only open to Australian residents. All employees of the promoter and of power tool retailers are ineligible to claim.
- To make a claim:
- Claimants must have purchased applicable model(s) from Authorised Makita Australia dealers between 1st October 2018 and 31st March 2019.
- All redemption(s) must be made online at Makita.com.au/redemption. The final date for online redemption(s) is 15th April 2019. Claimants must correctly complete the online redemption form and are required to upload a copy of a valid tax invoice as proof of purchase, which clearly show details of the invoice number, invoice date, store of purchase and applicable model(s) purchased.
|MODEL||BONUS ITEM||MODEL||BONUS ITEM|
*The promoter reserves the right to add more applicable models
- All bonus Item(s) are strictly not for resale.
- Multiple claims are permitted but limited to a total of 10 bonus items per customer, provided that each claim is validly made with a unique invoice. Any unclaimed bonus items will remain the property of the promoter.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks from the promoter confirming the validity and availability of each claim, for dispatch and delivery of the bonus item to the nominated delivery address.
- Claimant must ensure that someone will be available during business hours to sign for the delivery.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, misdirected, delayed or misplaced delivery due to incorrectly provided delivery address and/or any absence to sign for the delivery.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for claims not properly completed or received. Claims that are illegible, incomplete or received by the promoter after the closing date are declared void.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the bonus item for a gift of equivalent value, subject to legislation, at its discretion in the event of happenings beyond its control. The bonus item, or its equivalent, is not exchangeable, transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims, and reserves the right to disqualify any claimant for tampering with the claim process or for submitting a claim which does not comply with these terms and conditions. Failure to produce the original receipt(s) for a redemption(s) when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the promoter, result in invalidation of some or all of the claimants’ redemption(s) and forfeiture of any right to some or all bonus item(s). If there is a dispute as to the validity of any redemption(s), the promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter and its related bodies corporate (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any redemption, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim for redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in bonus item value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the claimant; or (f) use of the bonus item(s).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any redemption claim; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The promoter collects personal information in connection with this promotion in order to conduct the promotion. The promoter may, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, disclose such information to third parties, including agents, contractors, service providers, suppliers and, as required, to regulatory agencies. Participation is conditional on providing this information.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information provided for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.